I said that I would blog every Thursday but I'm pretty sure I just skipped the last 4... Oops!!! This is where I struggle in maintaining my blog. I dislike ever feeling like I am complaining and sometimes Crohn's is just so difficult that I feel if I share everything that is going on with me, then it will sound like I am complaining. I lead such a blessed life that I have a hard time letting others into my daily life with an autoimmune disease. So bear with me if I disappear for a few weeks or so, I'm probably just trying to convince myself to come out of hiding.
With that being said... antibiotics, fistulas, abscesses, and drama SUCK!!! There, I said it! No long, drawn out explanation needed! Moving on now...
This summer has been so chaotic for me. It was a good chaos, the social kind, but still hard to juggle when your friends and family live 3 hours away and you have to travel alone because your husband works a ton (yes, I understand it's a blessing). It seems like I was only ever home for a few days at a time. I was seriously looking forward to fall coming for some down time until I looked at my calendar today to realize that I am booked out heavily until sometime in October... and then the holidays hit! Another plus to all the chaos is that it gives me lots to blog about so I shouldn't be disappearing anytime soon :)
Here are some ideas that I am tossing around:
- The arrival of my niece Tegan (she's #10 in the niece/nephew department for us)
- All of my craft projects I'm working on and the debate of opening an Etsy shop
- My brainstorm of ideas to change the direction of my Crohn's treatment
- My organization obsession and my household binder that I am updating since my last one drowned while camping
- Anniversary Trip brainstorming
- My holiday crafting plans
- Crohn's Education
- The life of a hunter's wife during hunting season
- Our new truck (another thing my hard working husband was able to accomplish)
- and some more surprises that I'll share when the timing is right ;)
Until next time...